Friday, August 19, 2011

Hello (TSC0819)

I've been MIA all week! Busy, busy; can't wait till summer's over! I'll get back to daily card making again, maybe. Anyway, I couldn't miss the Twisted Sistahs Challenge this week because I am the presenter! I challenged everyone to make a Clean & Simple card, but they had to use Crumb Cake (Kraft), Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Very Vanilla (Ivory). I used a Crumb Cake base card and made my main panel out of Very Vanilla matted on Rich Razzleberry. I die cut the leaves out of Old Olive using the Little Leaves Sizzlit and punched out the flowers using Rich Razzleberry and the four petal flower from the Punch Pack. I embossed the little flowers and added Basic Pearls to the centers. The sentiment from "Swirls & Curls Verses" (hostess) was stamped with Rich Razzleberry ink, and the birdie and musical notes were colored with the Rich Razzleberry Marker. The matted panel is popped up with Dimensionals. Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: