Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hot Hello (CAS132, TLC339)

Well, let's go back to Monday of this week since I've been kind of busy and haven't had a chance to post. There are two Monday challenges represented here: Clean & Simple and Technique Lovers Challenge. The Clean & Simple Challenge was for us to be inspired by the word, "Hot." I used warm colors, and flip flops which remind me of summer. The Technique Lovers Challenge was to go into our Favorites Folder and find the very first card we uploaded there. Mine was this one by Glittergal which she uploaded in 2004! I changed the theme from winter to summer, changed the colors and I eliminated one panel by coloring, cutting out and popping up the flip flops directly onto the crimped panel. Everything except the small "hello" EF is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: