Wednesday, August 31, 2011

September 2011 Club Projects

I used pretty much the same layout for both cards and kept them clean and simple. The first project is done with Naturals White and Cherry Cobbler card stocks. The base card is scored using the new Simply Scored scoring board which I love. I colored only the stems of the cherries from "Button Buddies" with a marker and then stamped and added the buttons with Mini Glue Dots. The matted panel is popped up with Dimensionals. The sentiment is from "Teeny Tiny Wishes" and the cherries on the inside and on the envelope are from "Create A Cupcake."
This project is intended to be more masculine. I used Cajun Craze, Not Quite Navy and Naturals Ivory card stocks along with Well Worn DSP. I used the "Not So Seriously" stamp set for the image and sentiment and the sentiment, "from the whole muttley crew" on the inside. I stamped with Black Stazon and water colored with Water Color Wonder Crayons and an Aqua Painter. Everything is flat for easy mailing. Everything used to make these cards came from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: