Saturday, August 20, 2011

Best Witches! (SC346)

This is for this week's Sketch Challenge. Now, our TSC for next Friday is to make a Halloween card. I thought that, as long as I'm doing the sketch, I might as well make it a Halloween card, sort of a practice run! I used Old Olive for the base and the vertical strip. The strip was embossed with the Spider Web EF. The DSP is last year's Halloween patterns called Night Owl. Everything is matted with Basic Black. The witch, broom and moon, from "Halloween Hoot" were stamped with Basic Black on Very Vanilla. I masked the moon and sponged. The witches face, hands, hat band as well as the moon were colored with Markers. I used a White Gel Pen for her teeth. The sentiment was stamped on Naturals Ivory and then sponged, then it was punched with the Large Oval Punch with a Scallop Oval punched mat. The sentiment panel is popped up on Dimensionals. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: