Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Greetings Earthlings (MMTPT157)

The cards for this week's Teapot Tuesday Challenge will be going to kids through Hugs and Hope. We got numbers based on our post in a special thread. Those numbers correspond to a child on the list. My card will be going to Katie. When I made this card, I kind of had a little boy in mind, but I think Katie will like it, too. We were to use green, yellow and blue, so I stamped images from "Make a Monster" on Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point. I thought they look like aliens, so I made a flying saucer with oval punches and red and silver glass mix beads. The sentiment is from "Goblin Greetings". I colored in their teeth with White Gel Pen and added googley eyes. The dsp is from Just Add Cake DSP. Everything used to make this card came from Stampin' Up! except the googley eyes. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: