Sunday, July 31, 2011

Giraffe (SC343)

Well, I only missed one day this time. Yesterday I made a belated birthday card for my grand daughter, but put it in the envelope with stamp and all and forgot to photograph and post it! Oh well, I'm back today.

The four vertical panels make this sketch interesting. I used giraffe print paper for those. I've had it around for scrap booking for about 15 years! I embossed the horizontal panel and added some raffia. The card stocks are Naturals Ivory, Chocolate Chip and River Rock. I stamped the image from "Zoo Review" with Chocolate Chip Classic Ink and colored with Chocolate Chip and River Rock Markers. I did some sponging with the Chocolate Chip Ink as well. Everything here is from stampin' Up! except for the embossing folder and the dp. Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: