Thursday, July 7, 2011

July 2011 Club Projects (SC340)

I've been busy the past couple of days with family and then yard work. After a very busy day yesterday, my daughter and I went into my craft room to start on the cards for tonight's club.
I wanted to use sets from the new catalog. This birthday card is pretty simple, and it uses "Pennant Parade" along with the retired "All About Birthdays" Jumbo Wheel. The DSP is "Just Add Cake." My daughter stamped all the "cones" and punched them out with the Pennant Punch. I punched the "ice cream" with the Cupcake Punch, and she used the same punch to punch out the cherries which she colored with Markers. The ladies will use the wheel and then assemble everything, so this will be a quick card, giving everyone more time to browse through the new catalog.For our second project, I used this week's sketch. The base card is Crumb Cake and the DSP is Paisley Petals. I used the new "Cherish Friendship" set for the chair, stamping with Black Stazon on Water Color Paper. The sentiment from "Happy Greetings" (Summer Mini) was stamped on Naturals Ivory with Chocolate Chip Ink. The corners on those two panels were rounded and then they were sponged with Chocolate Chip. The ribbon and bow are Certainly Celery with a Glimmer Brad on the bow. Everything used on both cards is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: