Sunday, July 10, 2011

CASEing Patter (FS231)

This week's Featured Stamper is IdenticalTriplets. Patter has a very interesting gallery with cards, lots of scrap booking and photos of craft room organization. I decided not to make a card, but instead, I did a scrap book page. I was inspired by her "Your Thoughts" page. I was inspired by her layout and colors. This is an 8-1/2" X 8-1/2" page. For this scrap book, I chose to keep all titles four letters or less and have a scalloped border on the outside edge of every page. I used Crumb Cake for the base with Certainly Celery and a dp from "Friends & Flowers" which is a retired Simply Scrappin' Kit. I used scraps for all the flowers, title and journaling block. The title was made with Garden Delight Alpha Set, and I used various Stampin' Up! punches for everything else except the butterfly which is a sticker from the Dollar Tree store. I did this yesterday, but didn't have time to post until this morning. The photo is one of my square foot gardens that we recently planted. We're having a very short growing season this year since we had freezing temperatures in early June. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: