Sunday, November 15, 2009

CASEing TreasureOiler (FS145)

I'm using a different camera, so this photo turned out kind of dark I think. I'll just have to get used to it I guess. Today's Featured Stamper is TreasureOiler, aka Dawn. I have a few of her designs in my Favorites! I chose to CASE this card. Her card was a sketch card, and one of the rules of the Featured Stamper Challenge is that, if the card is another person's sketch design, you must change the layout, so I did. I also changed the stamp, papers, ribbon and button. I like how she used the button in the middle of the bow with the Linen Thread! Everything, except the ribbon and button, came from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: Mr. Twigster
  • Papers: Real Red, Garden Green, Very Vanilla, Merry Moments DSP
  • Ink: Black Stazon
  • Accessories: WCW Crayons, Aqua Painter, Ribbon, Button, Linen Thread, Mini Glue Dots

No comments: