Monday, November 16, 2009

Snowflake (CAS41)

Wow! I really do have to get used to that camera or switch back to my old one! Sorry for the bad photography! The Clean & Simple Challenge was an inspiration challenge this week. We were to go to Vera Bradley to get inspiration from one of the handbags. I chose this handbag for my inspiration. I was inspired by the color combo. I used Going Gray, Brilliant Blue, and Tempting Turquoise to try to recreate the color combo from the handbag. Everything, except the Cuttlebug embossing folder and the Cut & Emboss Combo, is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: Short & Sweet
  • Papers: Naturals White, Brilliant Blue, Going Gray, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
  • Ink: Brilliant Blue
  • Accessories: Big Shot, CB Snowflakes EF, CB Snowflake EF and Die, Word Window Punch, Snips, Rhinestone

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Love it! I love those snowflakes.