Saturday, November 21, 2009

Get Well Flower (IC207)

Today's Inspiration Challenge was to go to the aimoobaroo site to get our inspiration. I was inspired by this ring. Someone commented on one of my cards today, and I went to her gallery and found a treat bag with a flower made out of folded pieces of Scallop Circle Punched designer series paper (DSP). She had a link to a video which explained how to do the folding with a larger scallop circle. She adapted hers to the Scallop Circle Punch, and so did I. Here is her Thanksgiving Treats. All products used to make this card are from Stampin' Up! Thanks for visiting my blog today!!
  • Stamps: Sincere Salutations
  • Papers: Close To Cocoa, Pretty In Pink, Berry Bliss DSP (retired)
  • Ink: Close To Cocoa
  • Accessories: Big Shot, SU! Impressions Folder, Scallop Circle Punch, Flower Trio Punch, Pretty In Pink Brad

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! Love that flower.