Sunday, November 8, 2009

CASEing Christine (FS144)

I'm back!! Today's Featured Stamper was Chrisations.ink. Christine was one of the first people I ever chatted with on Split Coast Stampers. I'm so happy for her! I CASEd her "CMM CHICK THANKS" card. I changed it from red to rose, I changed the layout a little bit since it was a sketch card, I changed the ribbon and ribbon treatment, and I changed it from white glitter dots to black half pearls. Everything used to make this card, except the pearls, came from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by; it's good to be back!!
  • Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes
  • Papers: Regal Rose, Basic Black, Whisper White, Loves Me DSP (retired)
  • Ink: Black Stazon, In-Color Markers
  • Accessories: Melon Mambo Ribbon, Black Half Pearls, Dimensionals

No comments: