Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Male Birthday (SC254)

Well, I'm on a computer that seems to work, but there's no printer attached to it. We can't find the cables! I had to memorize today's sketch, go to my craft room and make this card. It actually turned out like the sketch! LOL! I like the combination of Sage Shadow with Close to Cocoa. The polka dot card stock is specialty paper. It's double sided, but it's thick like heavy card stock. I love that stuff!! All products used to make this card are from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!!
  • Stamps: Older & Wiser (Retired Level 3 Hostess Set)
  • Papers: Sage Shadow, Close To Cocoa, Whisper White, To The Nines Specialty Paper
  • Ink: Close To Cocoa, Sage Shadow (sponging), SU! Markers
  • Accessories: Sponge, Big Shot, Backgrounds #1 Texturz Plate

No comments: