Saturday, November 28, 2009

Gift Tag

I haven't posted for a couple of days because I was editing for my daughter's e-magazine, then we went to my son's for Thanksgiving, and yesterday I went and bought a new camera. It was one of the "door buster" deals at WalMart. I used it to take the photo shown above. I took several photos before I found out that it works best with the flash off when taking closeups like this. I plan on doing a couple of cards today, but I wanted to show the tag I made out of left-over wrapping paper. The cologne I bought for one of my daughters came with wrapping paper, silver elastic cord and the white bow. I embossed the piece of wrapping paper with Petals a Plenty Impressions folder from Stampin' Up! I punched the corners of the embossed piece and the Whisper White piece and glued them together. I used a Metallic Eyelet (silver) and Silver Cord to attach the tag to the bow. I wrote the "To" and "From" on the back and attached a snowman button (with the loop cut off) with a Pop-up Glue Dot. I think it's simple but effective! Everything used to make the tag is from Stampin' Up! except for the button. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: