Sunday, November 1, 2009

CASEing MissBoo (FS143)

Our Featured Stamper for this week is Miss Boo. Jen is our Clean & Simple Challenge hostess. Of course, she has many CAS cards in her gallery. I chose to CASE this card. The changes I made are: stamps, papers, ribbon, and no black. I started out with a white base card and stamped the image on white; however, when I picked out the diagonally striped designer series paper, I found that it looked much better on a Vanilla background. Now, I wish I had stamped the image on Vanilla! Next time, I will! All products used to make this card are from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: A Flower for All Seasons, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Papers: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Whisper White, Merry Moments DSP
  • Ink: Black Stazon
  • Accessories: WCW Crayons, Aqua Painter, Red Gingham Ribbon

No comments: