Sunday, November 29, 2009

Featured Stamper

Well, I have no Featured Stamper card to show you today. Why? The Featured Stamper for this week turned out to be ME!!! Go to the Featured Stamper Challenge thread for more information. I am so honored! I've been making comments on every one's cards since I found out!! What a surprise it was when I checked my emails and found out that the Featured Stamper hostess, Beth (aka MyPrecious), had sent me a Private Message on SCS to congratulate me on being this week's Featured Stamper!! This is such a humbling experience for me. There are so many nice people saying so many nice things about my cards and my gallery! I just have no words to express the joy that I feel. It's so much fun to see how each individual gains inspiration from a card that I made. Several people chose the same card to CASE and it happens to be one of the cards I really don't like!! LOL! I guess THEY liked it though! Anyway, I have to get back to commenting on all the cards in the FS Gallery. I will try to post a card later. Thanks for visiting!!!

No comments: