Friday, November 13, 2009

Grateful Turkey (WT244, LSC246)

I was so busy getting ready for my club yesterday that I didn't have time to make a card. This card is a combination of two challenges: The Ways To Use It Challenge which was to use texture on our projects and the Limited Supplies Challenge which was to make a Thank You or Thanksgiving card which included a bird. For the texture, I embossed the More Mustard panel and then sponged it. The turkey came from someone on SCS, but I can't remember who it was. It may have been through the "Pay It Forward" thread. Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: Whipper Snapper - Let's Talk Turkey, SU! Grateful Greetings
  • Papers: Close To Cocoa, Summer Sun, More Mustard, Very Vanilla, GP White
  • Ink: Black Stazon, Chocolate Chip
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Tiny Mosaics EF, Sponge, WCW Crayons, Aqua Painter, Snips, Dimensionals

No comments: