Thursday, November 5, 2009

Love That Cowboy! (SC253)

I made this card yesterday morning before we went to Bible Study (My mother is here now.), and I uploaded to SCS but forgot to post it here. I love the cowboy images that my friend sent me! He worked out perfectly with this week's sketch. To make those tabs, I punched Close To Cocoa with a 1-3/8" Square Punch, cut it in half and sponged the edge that can be seen. I punched Going Gray (although it doesn't matter what color you use) with the Photo Corner Punch, covered the pieces with Versamark and embossed with Silver Embossing Powder. After adhering the embossed pieces to the triangular pieces, I added silver brads. The Creamy Caramel panel was embossed using Fiskars Leather Texture Plate and sponged with Chocolate Chip. The main image panel was also sponged. All products used to make this card, except for the texture plate, are from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: Wild Wild West
  • Papers: Close To Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Basic Black, Going Gray
  • Ink: Black Stazon, Chocolate Chip, Versamark
  • Accessories: Silver EP, Heat Tool, Sponge, Brads, Leather Texture Plate

No comments: