Tuesday, August 11, 2009

CASEing Joanne (FS131)

I'm catching up this morning. I've been away for a couple of days, but now I'm back at it. This is for Sunday's Featured Stamper Challenge. Joanne (Sleepyinseattle) was the featured stamper. She's another Stampin' Up! Demo, and I have admired her work for quite some time. Here's the card I chose to CASE. I used the same stamp, punches and Sizzlit, and I kept the same theme. I used designer paper for my background, changed the layout, changed the colors, embossed and sponged the flowers, used mini half pearls for the flower centers instead of brads, sponged the leaves, and I made a different style of fence. All products used to make this card are from Stampin' Up! except for the pearls. Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: Forest Friends
  • Papers: Naturals White, Whisper White, White CS from DSP pkg, Old Olive, Pink Pirouette, Prints Pack DSP (retired)
  • Ink: Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Old Olive Marker
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Little Leaves Sizzlit, 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" Circle Punches, Scallop Circle Punch, Flower Trio Punch, Snips, Mat Pack, Stylus, Sponge, Snips, Mini Half Pearls, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

Oh, that is super cute, cased or not, I love it and I may case yours as I like your card so much! love the fence idea! HUgs always!