Friday, August 7, 2009

Twisted FS Challenge (TSC0807)

Our Twisted Sistahs Challenge this week was a Featured Stamper type challenge. We were to CASE one of our Twisted Sistahs. Our Featured Stamper was Purty Bratty Barbie. I chose this card to CASE. It was the first upload in her gallery from over two years ago. I used to have the set she used, but I sold it. It was a cute set, too. I changed the stamp set using Beary Best Friends which will be available from the Holiday Mini Catalog beginning September 1, 2009. I love those little bears!! I also changed the base card color and the ribbon. I kept the layout because I thought it was so cute, and I even had the same DCWV Mat Stack card stock for the vertical panel! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: Beary Best Friends
  • Papers: Barely Banana, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, DCWV Pocket Full of Posies Mat Stack
  • Ink: Black Stazon
  • Accessories: WCW Crayons, Aqua Painter, Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Flower Brads

1 comment: