Saturday, August 15, 2009

Just for You (IC193)

For today's Inspiration Challenge, I was inspired by the Melamine Plates at a site called Curiosity Shoppe, especially the plate in the upper left of the photo. I also used the Recessed Window technique for the first time. It's an interesting design. The main image was embossed with red embossing powder. Stampin' Up! used to have embossing powders in many colors. I used a ribbon slider from the Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware with the Real Red grosgrain ribbon. I think this card could be for a man or a woman. All products used to make this card are from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: Nature's Silhouettes
  • Papers: Real Red, Very Vanilla, Prints Pack DSP (retired)
  • Ink: Versamark, Real Red
  • Accessories: Red EP, Vanilla HPH, Real Red GG Ribbon, Paper Trimmer, Stylus

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great card CarrollAnn! I must remember to pull out those sliders and use them with my grosgrain.

CraftyFoody said...

CarrollAnn, your cards just get more and more beautiful. This one is awesome.

Wendy