Friday, August 21, 2009

Sending Peace (WT232)

I was gone almost all day yesterday, from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM!! I'm making up for lost time today, plus I have to cut everything for tonight's club, so I'll be busy in the craft room today!!! Yesterday's Ways To Use It Challenge was called "Let's Get Warm and Fuzzy." We were to use something fuzzy on our cards. I used the new designer paper from the Holiday Mini Catalog available September 1st. This paper is flocked. It kind of reminds me of the flocked wall paper from days of old. Everything here is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: To You and Yours
  • Papers: Real Red, White Shiny Paper from catalog boxes, Christmas Cocoa DSP
  • Ink: Whisper White Craft, Real Red
  • Accessories: 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" Circle Punches

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CarrollAnn this is just beautiful. I love that new DP and your card is perfect for that sheet.

Becky said...

Ohhhh this card is sooo beautiful! Of course ALL of your work is, but I couldnt resist commentig on this one!