Monday, August 3, 2009

Limited Mojo (LSC231, Mojo98)

Friday's Limited Supplies Challenge was to use die cuts as a focal point. You could only use one stamp for a sentiment OR for making a background. I didn't get a chance to participate in the challenge on Friday, but I thought today's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge would work to combine the two challenges. First of all, the circle (white, orange and gold) is my die cut. It's a punch out from a Media Pack I got on sale at WalMart for scrap booking. I added the flower and brad for more interest. The designer paper is from the same pack. Thanks for stopping by!!!
  • Stamps: Short & Sweet
  • Papers: More Mustard, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Media Pack DP
  • Ink: More Mustard
  • Accessories: Media Pack Punch Out, Flower, Rhinestone Brad, Word Window Punch, Crushed Curry Ribbon

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Very,very pretty!

nelia said...

So pretty! I love the clean lines.

Teresa Kline said...

gorgeous mojo card, luv the flower!

enjoy *~*