Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'll Cook! (MMTPT60)

This is for Mothermark's Teapot Tuesday Challenge. Here's the deal: We're all headed to Peggy's Cove in Nova Scotia today. Cindy has procured the only available accommodations in the area, a lighthouse! There's lots of tourists there, so this is the best she could do. Now, the light house keepers just want 42,000 pounds of fish as payment. Well, they can't eat ALL those fish, and the tea partiers have to eat, too, so I volunteered to cook. I went out early this morning to catch some fish and caught a really nice one. I think it will feed ALL the partiers!! I just need some help getting it to shore!

The images are Microsoft Office Clip Art. I sponged the sunrise, the "land", and the sentiment panel. The water is Tempting Turquoise that is embossed with the Tiny Bubbles embossing folder. Thanks again for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: Smarty Pants
  • Papers: Naturals White, Naturals Ivory, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
  • Ink: Basic Black, Printer Ink, Apricot Appeal, More Mustard, Cameo Coral, Summer Sun; Markers: Real Red, Basic Black
  • Accessories: Big Shot, CB Tiny Bubbles EF, Sponge, Snips, Dimensionals, Clip Art

No comments: