- Stamps: Nature's Nest, Inspired by Nature
- Papers: Naturals White
- Ink: Versamark, Taken With Teal, Almost Artichoke
- Accessories: Clear EP, Heat Tool, Almost Artichoke GG Ribbon, Dragonfly Charm
This is the inside of the Get Well card. I embossed the doggie with a Cuttlebug mini embossing folder. Everything except the embossing folder is from Stampin' Up!
- Stamps: Wellness Wishes
- Papers: Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, Water Color Paper, SU! DSP (retired)
- Ink: Black Stazon
- Accessories: WCW Crayons, Aqua Painter, Corner Rounder Punch, CB Dogs Mini EF
Challenge #3 was to make a fall card or a fall holiday card. Obviously, I picked Halloween for my fall holiday theme. The sheer orange ribbon came from an online friend of mine who is one of the Twisted Sistahs, patsmethers. What a sweetheart she is!
I couldn't find the Martha Stewart Fence Punch in the Reno/Sparks stores, so Pat went to one of the stores near her in Fresno, bought the punch and mailed it to me in a pretty box with the orange ribbon, some felt butterflies, a felt flower, and a whole spool of sheer polka dot brown ribbon! I used the new fence punch to embellish the inside of my Halloween card. The ghosts are from the same set as the skeleton, but the sentiment is a 2/$1 stamp I got a couple of years ago at Michael's. I should have posted these cards yesterday, but I got busy and forgot! Thanks for stopping by!!
- Stamps: Twick or Tweet (2009 Holiday Mini), Mike's 2/$1 sentiment
- Papers: Basic Black, Only Orange, Whisper White, Ghostly Greetings DSP (retired)
- Ink: Basic Black
- Accessories: Close to Cocoa WCW Crayon, Aqua Painter, Sheer Ribbon, MS Fence Punch