Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Challenge Combo (SC240, CC230)

I combined yesterday's Color Challenge colors with today's Sketch Challenge. I had the papers on my craft table, so I decided to use them for this sketch. The base card is Blush Blossom with an embossed layer of Certainly Celery. The horizontal border punched strip is Whisper White with a Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon across the top of it. The matting is Blush Blossom. The designer paper in the circle is something I've had for years, and I don't know the name or vendor. The sentiment was stamped in Versamark and then in Close to Cocoa, then it was embossed with clear embossing powder. The leaves were made using the Sweetest Stem Embosslit and the flowers were punched with the Flower Trio Punch, sponged and embossed. I added mini half pearls to the flower centers. Everything is from Stampin' Up! except the border punch, pearls and Nestabilities. Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: Three Little Words
  • Papers: Blush Blossom, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Shimmery White, Unknown DP
  • Ink: Versamark, Close to Cocoa, Cameo Coral (sponging)
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Backgrounds #1 Texturz Plate - Eyelet, Circle Nesties, MS Border Punch, Flower Trio Punch, Sponge, Mini Half Pearls, Sweetest Stem Embosslit, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon

1 comment:

Pinky Roth said...

CarrollAnn, I love what you created w/this set. I have had it for quiet awhile and the set has never seen ink. Thanks for the idea and keep 'em coming, gf!