Monday, August 31, 2009

Love Make-Over (CAS30)


The Clean & Simple Challenge was a Make-over challenge. I chose to make over the card shown at the right. It was for a sketch challenge as well as a color challenge. I think I got carried away with that one! It just has too much "stuff" on it. I must have been trying to use some new toys all on one card! The sketch was nice but didn't need so many embellishments.




When I made it over into a Clean and Simple card, I didn't use the designer paper (which was part of the sketch) and I eliminated one matted panel (also part of the sketch). I also deleted the leaves and flowers. The ribbon and punched piece went with the designer paper. Now, all I have is the embossed layer, the main image panel, matted, and the butterfly. I like it much better! All products used to make this card are from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: Dreams du Jour
  • Papers: Taken With Teal, Very Vanilla, Close To Cocoa
  • Ink: Close to Cocoa, Taken With Teal
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Details Texturz Plate - Pattern 1, Water Color Pencils, Baby Oil, Blender Pen, Snips

No comments: