Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pierced Wedding Wishes (SC238)

Today's Sketch Challenge gave me an opportunity to use the piercing template that I found at a blog called "Fred She Said". I just printed it, placed it over the top of the card, and pierced right through it. I sponged, embossed and popped up the three flowers. The flower centers are half pearls that were sent to me by Pam24. Pam is so sweet! She didn't even want anything in return, but I'm going to find out something she likes and send it to her. The whole inside of the card is lined with Pink Pirouette, and the only stamping is on the inside. It's the wedding blessing from the "God's Blessings" set. Thanks so much for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: God's Blessings (Inside)
  • Papers: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Brushed Silver, Pink Pirouette Patterns DSP
  • Ink: Pink Pirouette (sponging), Black Stazon (Inside)
  • Accessories: Mat Pack, Piercer, 1" and 1-1/4" Square Punches, Big Shot, Birds & Blooms Sizzlit, Stylus, Sponge, MS Border Punch, Sheer Ribbon, Silver Half Pearls, Pop-up Glue Dots

1 comment:

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Soft and beautiful, CarrollAnn! I love that piercing!