Thursday, July 9, 2009

I'm Yours (TSC0710)

I saw a couple of cards done with last week's Twisted Sistah's Challenge and they sparked my interest. I sent a private message on Splitcoast and asked some questions. I was invited to join this fun group on their thread where they chat and I was also invited to participate in this week's challenge. What a great group!! This card is for this week's challenge to make a humorous card with the name of a song as the title. I happen to like the song, "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz. You can see a live performance of the song I like on U-Tube here. I received this image from someone on Splitcoast, but I can't remember who. Isn't that awful?!! I need to start writing names on the back of images I receive from friends on Splitcoast! Anyway, the image is from Whipper Snapper. Can you feel the passion?!!! He's thinking, "I'll be makin' bacon real soon!" and she's thinking, "I'm yours, ya big hunk!" LOL! This was sure a fun challenge!!! Thanks again for stopping by!
  • Stamps: Whipper Snapper
  • Papers: Naturals White, Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzleberry, GP White, Real Red
  • Ink: Black Stazon
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Dottie Texturz Plate, Heart to Heart Punch, Water Color Crayons, Baby Oil, Blender Pen

3 comments:

SelenaB said...

Soooooo cute! Love it.

Gram E. Bear said...

Luvin' the "Bacon"! LOL!

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

What a fun card, humour is so full of bacon!! TFS, BFN - HUgs always!