Monday, July 6, 2009

Hedgehog B-Day (CAS22)

Today's Clean & Simple Challenge was to make a simple birthday card. The stamp set I used retired in 2005, but one of my friends got it from a friend at work, I borrowed it, then, I talked her into a trade. I just love this set! The base card is from Taste of Textiles Specialty Paper which just retired. I hope you can see how it shimmers. The inside is completely lined with white, partly to cover the ribbon ends, and partly to make it stiffer. The main image panel was die cut with Nestabilities out of the card stock that comes in the designer paper packages. I love using up that stuff! I didn't use the shiny side this time because I wanted to water color the image. The ribbon is the new Bermuda Bay In-Color Ribbon. We were so looking forward to polka dot ribbons!! Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! except for the Nestabilities. Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: Hedgehog Happiness (retired 2005)
  • Papers: Taste of Textiles, Bermuda Bay, White CS from DSP Packages
  • Ink: Black Stazon
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Rectangle and Scallop Rectangle Nesties, Bermuda Bay Ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments: