This photo shows the inside of the card with a fake gift card in the middle. We've done these before, but some of the ladies haven't had a chance to learn how to do them and have requested that I demonstrate this type of gift card holder. All products used to make this card are from Stampin' Up!
- Stamps: Lots of Bots
- Papers: Bermuda Bay, Yoyo Yellow, Whisper White, Holiday Happenings DSP (retired)
- Ink: Black Stazon
- Accessories: WCW Crayons, Aqua Painter, Bermuda Bay Ribbon, Dimensionals, Word Window Punch, Small Oval Punch
Project #2 is also for today's Ways To Use It Challenge: Seeing Double. We were to use two "somethings" on our card. I love making these embossed, layered flowers, so I CASEd my own layout from Tuesday's Color Challenge. Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! except for the Nestability and brads. Thanks for stopping by!!
- Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Papers: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Kiwi Kiss, White CS from DSP package
- Ink: Melon Mambo
- Accessories: Big Shot, Backgrounds #1 Texturz Plate, Birds & Blooms Sizzlits, Little Leaves Sizzlit, Labels Four Nesties, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Sponge, Mat Pack, Piercer, Stylus, Brads, Dimensionals