Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Gary (MMTPT56)

This is for Mother Mark's Teapot Tuesday Challenge. More details may be found on her blog, "This is my Story." I thought her challenges looked like fun but never participated before. When I saw the teapot shaped like a snail, I immediately thought of Gary, Spongebob Squarepants' pet snail. You know, the one that meows like a cat!!! Anyway, there was a lot of talk about the Tour De France, so I thought the sentiment and Gary, the snail, would work. The sentiment says, "If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything." - Bill Lyon. I downloaded the image from the Spongebob Squarepants website. Thanks for visiting my blog!!!
  • Stamps: Smarty Pants, Downloaded Image
  • Papers: Kiwi Kiss, Taken with Teal, Whisper White
  • Ink: Taken with Teal, SU! Markers
  • Accessories: Big Shot, CB Tiny Bubbles EF, Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities, Polka Dot GG Ribbon

1 comment:

Mothermark said...

Not only is the image to die for but the sentiment is perfect! We gotta make one of these cards for every rider in the Tour de France! Hey, there is only gonna be one winner and the others, well, maybe they too will get a prize! Giggle!

So glad you came today...it was fun. You are one heck of a bike rider!!!!