Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Felicity Frog (CC229, MMTPT57)

Here's a challenge combo. It's for the Color Challenge on Splitcoaststampers which was to use Certainly Celery, Pixie Pink and Apricot Appeal. I like how those colors work together for a very cheerful look. The other challenge is Mothermark's Teapot Tuesday challenge. This week's teapot is shaped like a frog. I had this image that was sent to me by a friend on SCS. Isn't she lovely?!! The base card here is DCWV Nanna's Kids embossed card stock. The main image is popped up on thick foam squares between the Apricot Appeal and Pixie Pink layers. I wanted Felicity to really stand out. I named her Felicity because I found a definition online that says, "Felicity is defined as happiness: state of well-being characterized by emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy." I felt she really exhibits intense joy!! Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: Whipper Snapper - Frog In Love, Short & Sweet
  • Papers: DCWV Nanna's Kids Pack, Pixie Pink, Apricot Appeal, GP White
  • Ink: Black Stazon, Pixie Pink, SU! Markers
  • Accessories: WCW Crayons, Aqua Painter, Big Shot, Nesties, Large and Scallop Oval Punches, Heart to Heart Punch, Clip, Certainly Celery GG Ribbon, Foam Squares

No comments: