Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bloom in Pink (CC228)

Today's Color Challenge was unusual for me: Not Quite Navy, Really Rust and Pretty In Pink. In fact, I'm still not sure if I like my card, but I got all those colors in there! I only embossed the top portion of the pink layer leaving room for the punched border and the sentiment. I water colored the main image using the challenge colors (plus a little green for the leaves). Everything except for the Nestabilities is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Bloomin' Beautiful
  • Papers: Not Quite Navy, Pretty In Pink, Really Rust, White CS from DSP pkg.
  • Ink: Black Stazon, Not Quite Navy
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Backgrounds #1 Texturz Plate (Flourish), Nesities, Eyelet Border Punch, WCW Crayons, Aqua Painter, Pretty In Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments: