Friday, July 24, 2009

Birthday Tag (DTGD09)

Yesterday was a busy day with errands, organizing, cooking, and getting ready for tonight's Scrap Book Night, so I didn't have time to upload anything. This is for one of the Dare To Get Dirty challenges. genie1314 was the hostess for the first challenge, and she asked us to use tags on our projects. We could incorporate the use of tags on cards, use them on scrap book pages, or just make tags for gifts. My grand daughter will be 4 next week, so I made this quick little tag to attach to her birthday present. This was supposed to be my Thursday upload. I will be posting the scrap book layouts next. Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: Bitty Birthday, Zoofari
  • Papers: White CS from DSP pacakges, Pink Passion
  • Ink: Black Stazon, SU! Markers
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Curved Rectangles Nestie, Cropadile, Eyelet, Silver Cord, Tag Corner Punch, 3/16" Corner Rounder

No comments: