Monday, July 13, 2009

Giraffe Minus Monkeys (CAS23)

I didn't think my other card was Clean & Simple enough, so I made another one for the CAS Challenge. I still used the Art for Children category. The print I chose this time may be found here. As you can see, their giraffe had monkeys crawling all over it; mine is minus the monkeys!

The main image was stamped with Crushed Curry with the spots colored in with Melon Mambo Marker; then, it was cut out and adhered to a More Mustard rectangle which is matted on a Melon scallop rectangle. I embossed the lower right with a mini Cuttlebug embossing folder and added Melon Ribbon with a knot. Now, this one IS clean and simple! Thanks for stopping by again!!
  • Stamps: Animal Stories
  • Papers: Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, More Mustard
  • Ink: Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo Marker
  • Accessories: Big Shot, CB Mini EF, Rectangle and Scallop Rectangle Nesties, Melon Mambo Polka Dot GG Ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments: