Sunday, March 1, 2009

CASEing Kelly H (FS108)

Today's Featured Stamper was Kelly H. We met at Wendy's house for dinner when we were in Salt Lake City for the convention last summer. She's one of the Challenge Chasers, and we get to chat now and then. Anyway, I consider her a friend of mine, so I was so pleased to hear that she was being honored as the Featured Stamper!

Her card that I chose to CASE (Copy And Show Elsewhere) is shown at the right. I really didn't want to change a thing! Her card is so beautiful! I don't have the "Roses In Winter" set anymore because I sold it, so I had to change the stamp set. I used "A Rose Is a Rose." I also changed the colors and ribbon. Her card is pink and white, and I used Apricot Appeal and Vanilla. I lowered the ribbon and changed the placement of the sentiment panel. My ribbon matches better in real life. I don't know how the camera does that!! The techniques used here are 2-step stamping, masking, sponging, and ribbon stacking. Thanks for stopping by today!!!
  • Stamps: A Rose Is a Rose, All Holidays
  • Papers: Very Vanilla, Apricot Appeal
  • Ink: Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, Basic Gray
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots EF, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Large Oval Punch, Sponge, Soft Subtle Brads, Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Peach Sheer Ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments: