Monday, March 9, 2009

Birthday Box

I found these little pre-folded boxes in the wedding section at WalMart and thought they'd work fine for birthdays. They were on sale for $1.50 for 12 boxes with the decorative strips and the cake embellishments with pop-up squares to go with them. I added the flowers punched with the Flower Trio Punch which I embossed and added pearl centers and Martha Stewart punched leaves.
This photo shows the box open to reveal 16 nuggets fitted snugly inside. I added labels (mailing address labels) which I printed with the recipient's name and some flowers. I think this makes a lovely birthday gift. Thanks for visiting!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful box Carrollann, LOVE the pretty detail!

Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

Bev J. said...

Great find on the boxes and they look cute with the nuggets. tfs