Monday, March 9, 2009

Easter Mouse (FS109)

This week's Featured Stamper was StampingQueenJar. Judy used to be the coordinator of our Challenge Chasers group. I was so happy to find that she was the Featured Stamper! I'm proud of her, and she is very deserving.

Her card that I chose to CASE (Copy And Show Elsewhere) is shown at the right. I really didn't want to change a thing! I love the chicks popping out of the Easter egg. I changed the card from a square to an A2 size. I also changed the colors and stamps. I changed the main image from a circle to an oval and mine is much smaller.


For my card, I used So Saffron for the base card. The white panel was embossed with the Cuttlebug Borders folder. The yellow polka dot card stock is pre-embossed and from the DCWV Kids' Pack. The scalloped edge is Tempting Turquoise card stock and was punched with the Scallop Edge Border Punch from SU! I also punched in each scallop with a 1/16" punch. Oval and scallop oval Nestabilities were used for the main image panel and scalloped mat. The polka dot ribbon was a gift and so was that giant, polka dot brad. Thanks for visiting my blog!

  • Stamps: Unknown Easter Mouse
  • Papers: So Saffron, GP White, Tempting Turquoise, DCWV Kids Pack (Pre-embossed)
  • Ink: Black Stazon
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Oval and Scallop Oval Nesties, CB Borders EF, Scallop Edge Border Punch, 1/16" Punch, Polka Dot GG Ribbon, Giant Brad, Dimensionals

No comments: