Friday, March 13, 2009

Recipe Challenge #39 (by Tamara)

Over at Sketches by Tamara there's a Recipe Challenge for scrap booking every Tuesday. It took me a few days to get it together so I could DO this challenge! Recipe #39 was to use: 1) A button trio, 2) A punched border, and 3) The color black.

I guess you can see the button trio easy enough, and I used red and "the color black" to mat my photos. The Christmas tree printed card stock was punched with the Scallop Edge Border Punch. The photos are: Upper left: My grandson, Center: My son, his wife, and their three kids (They had gift tags printed with this photo), Upper Right: My mother watching my grandson open gifts, Lower left: My daughter-in-law's niece, and Lower right: Also my grand children's cousin. Since she was going to be there while my grandchildren opened their gifts, I got her the stuffed tiger she's holding. I used my Big Shot and Sizzlits for the die cut pieces. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: