Saturday, March 14, 2009

I Love You (IC171)


I did the Inspiration Challenge this week! I don't get a chance to do them very often. I went over to the Fitz and Floyd website and was inspired by a covered vegetable bowl.

The inspiration piece is shown at the right. The vegetable bowl has a white rabbit on top amidst some greenery. My bunny is sleeping and dreaming about how wonderful Mommy is, helping color eggs and preparing a special Easter dinner. This card will go to my mother who will be 94 next month. This is another of the stamp sets that I won from Stamps and Smiles. This one is called, "Sleepy Bunny." Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: Stamps and Smiles Sleepy Bunny
  • Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Regal Rose, Raspberry Tart DSP
  • Ink: Black Stazon
  • Accessories: SU! Water Color Pencils, Blender Pen, Baby Oil, Big Shot, Little Leaves Sizzlit, Snips

No comments: