Sunday, March 8, 2009

Manhattan Thanks card (LSC210)

This is the card I did for Friday's Limited Supplies Challenge and forgot to post on Friday! What's up with me? I'm a day behind on everything. At least I didn't make anything to post for Saturday, so I guess I'm caught up now. I'll post a card for today later! We were supposed to make a card in less than 30 minutes. I think this one only took about 15 minutes. I embossed the Whisper White panel with the new Textured Impressions Manhattan Flower folder from Stampin' Up! which is available April 1st from the 2009 Spring Occasions Mini Catalog. I added the Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon before adhering the embossed panel to the Riding Hood Red base card; then, I added the knot. I stamped the sentiment with Encore Silver. That's it! All products used to make this card are from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by today!
  • Stamps: Short & Sweet
  • Papers: Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
  • Ink: Encore Silver
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Textured Impressions Manhattan Flower EF, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon

No comments: