Monday, March 2, 2009

Christmas 2008 with Anna (Tamara LS85)

Over at Sketches by Tamara, there's a Layout Sketch every Monday. This one is a 6" X 12" that I cut down to 6" X 10-1/2" and added to my 12" X 12" page. I've actually never done a 6" X 12" layout before! I have 12 X 12, 6 X 6, and 8-1/2 X 8-1/2 albums. This layout worked perfectly for two of the photos I took of my grand daughter on Christmas Day. Thanks for visiting my blog today! I'll have a card to post later.

The layout is shown at the right. Can you see it on my page?
  • Papers: Real Red, GP White, Garden Green, Light Gray, DCWV Christmas Stack
  • Ink: White Gel Pen
  • Accessories: SU! Snowflake Punch, Sizzix Dies, Big Shot, Sizzix Day & Night Alphabet Set, Green Satin Ribbon, SU! Scallop Edge Border Punch, 2-Way Glue Pen

1 comment:

Julia said...

Love what you have done with the sketch. Beautiful work!!