Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pink Giraffe (SC218)

I liked the layers in today's Sketch Challenge on SCS. I also love that little giraffe from the "Animal Crackers" set! I really didn't think I'd like that set as much as I do, but it makes such sweet cards for new babies or children's birthdays.

The sketch layout is shown at the right. For my card, I used a Pretty In Pink base card with a layer of Whisper White that was embossed with the Backgrounds #1 Texturz Plate, Small Polka Dots. The next layer is Pink Pirouette Patterns Designer Paper, large polka dots, matted on Pink Pirouette card stock. The two horizontal layers are Pink Pirouette Patterns DSP, small polka dots, also matted on Pink Pirouette card stock. The main image panel is Whisper White matted on Pretty In Pink. The image was stamped with Black Stazon and colored with Pretty In Pink and Barely Banana Markers. All products used to create this card are from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: Animal Crackers
  • Papers: Pretty In Pink, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette Patterns DSP
  • Ink: Black Stazon, Pretty In Pink and Barely Banana Markers
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Backgrounds #1 Texturz Plate (Small Polka Dots), Pink Gingham Ribbon, Glue Dots

1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

I like how you made the ribbons ripple down the side...clever!