Sunday, March 29, 2009

Birthday Gift Tags (FS112)

This week's Featured Stamper is Michelle (aka Justpaintingaround). She has a fabulous gallery with cards I wouldn't even try to CASE! She does lots of scenes on her cards.


I finally settled on the gift tag shown at the right. I changed the theme from Christmas to birthday, changed the colors and the stamps. I made two tags; one for a boy and one for a girl. I thought my daughter might be able to use these with three kids going to birthday parties all the time! I used circle and scalloped circle Nestabilities. I stamped the image twice, colored one, cut it out, and then popped it up on Dimensionals. I colored the image with SU! Markers. All products used to make these tags are from Stampin' Up! except for the Nestabilities. Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: Crazy for Christmas
  • Papers: Bashful Blue, Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
  • Ink: Black Stazon, SU! Markers - Soft Subtles
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Circle and Scallop Circle Nesties, Snips, Dimensionals, Bashful Blue Striped GG Ribbon, Pretty In Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Silver Cord (retired), 1/8" Circle Punch

No comments: