Saturday, February 7, 2009

Thanks Friend (IC166)

I haven't done an Inspiration Challenge in a while. We were supposed to go to hunkydoryhome to find some item of inspiration. They had wall hangings, fridge magnets, plates, pillows, etc. They also had cards, so I couldn't resist looking at those. I think there were only two though.


The card I chose for my inspiration is shown at left. They used the red and white, but their birdies were partly brown (Close to Cocoa?). They also had the flowers in the middle. This still reminded me of the birdies in the "Love You Much" set. I stamped them in Encore Gold and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. The sentiment is Real Red. I added the punched border at the bottom and the gingham ribbon with the charm at the top. Everything used on this card was from Stampin' Up! except for the charm. Thanks for visiting today!!
  • Stamps: Love You Much
  • Papers: Real Red, Whisper White
  • Ink: Encore Gold, Real Red
  • Accessories: Clear EP, Heat Tool, Red Gingham Ribbon (not available at this time), Eyelet Border Punch, "Thank You" Charm

No comments: