Monday, February 9, 2009

Sweet Thanks (Mojo73)

I love these Mojo Monday Sketches! My color combo is Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue and Very Vanilla. The Chocolate Chip is the base card, mats, and ink. Close to Cocoa is the Candy Lane Designer Paper panel and ink for sponging. Bashful Blue is the Patterns Designer Paper, textured card stock for the Embosslit, 1" Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, and marker for coloring the flowers. Vanilla is the main image panel and sentiment panel as well has the Hodgepodge Hardware big brad. I added mini pearls to the flowers (only non-SU! item).

At left is this week's sketch layout. I think I followed this one pretty well, don't you? I like the ribbon treatment going right through the main image panel. My ribbon was so wide that I had to use a craft knife and mat to make a slit. Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!
  • Stamps: Sweet Stems
  • Papers: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue Textured CS, Bashful Blue Patterns DSP, Candy Lane DSP
  • Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue Marker
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Sweetest Stem Embosslit, Bashful Blue 1" DS GG Ribbon, Vanilla HPH Brad, Sponge, Pearls (non-SU!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

very pretty!

Hayley said...

LOVE IT! the colours, the dsp, the image - everything - LOVE IT!

~T~ said...

Very nice, I really like it.

Dori Shelton said...

Great color combination! Love the layout as well.

Kathryn said...

So VERY pretty -- LOVE that color combination! :)