Saturday, February 28, 2009

Be Inspired #20

So many challenges and so little time!!! I found out that there's a blog called "Cuttlebug Challenges". I think they have various challenges on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. This "Be Inspired" Challenge is from last Wednesday, February 25th.
In case you don't get a chance to go to the site and check out the challenge, the sketch is shown at the left. For my branch, I stamped one of the ones from "Kindred Spirits", cut out what I wanted, and mounted it with pieces of Dimensionals. Instead of the flower, I used the embossed and die cut dove. My horizontal strip is a bit wider because I used two Cuttlebug border folders and the Scallop Edge Border Punch. Thanks for visiting my blog today. I may be posting more later. Cya!
  • Stamps: Kindred Spirits, Short & Sweet
  • Papers: Baja Breeze Textured CS, Certainly Celery and Baja Breeze Std. CS, Whisper White, Green Tea DSP
  • Ink: Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze; Celery Marker
  • Accessories: Big Shot, CB Dove Emboss/Die Set, CB With Love and Frills Border Folders, Snips, Larger Corner Rounder, Small and Large Oval Punches, Dimensionals

No comments: