Thursday, February 26, 2009

Praying For You

Well, one of the things I don't like to do is make sympathy cards. Today, I had to make one. A long time member of our community passed away this week, and his widow is a member of my church family as well as one of my newest club members. The graveside ceremony is in just a few minutes. I decided not to go to that. They are having a Celebration of Life in a couple of hours with a lunch to follow. I made a dish for that, and I'll go for the Celebration, but I think I'll just leave my dish and skip the luncheon. Anyway, this was made with all Stampin' Up! products. I'm sure glad I got this set; it came just in time. Thanks for stopping by.
  • Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers
  • Papers: Pink Pirouette, Pretty In Pink, Very Vanilla, Bella Rose DSP
  • Ink: Old Olive, Pretty In Pink
  • Accessories: Pretty In Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Sponge (I distressed with my finger nail)

2 comments:

Connie M. said...

Oh CA, this is so soft and pretty! Love the distressed edges too!

Cheryl said...

This is beautiful! I think these are the hardest of all cards to make but this is an excellent setto use for it.