Friday, February 20, 2009

If the Halo Fits... (WT206, MTSC31)

Yesterday was a busy day. I was designing cards for my upcoming Stamp Camp, and Sarah and I cut and scored. She's such a great help to me!! Thanks to a couple of challenges, I was able to put this card together. It will be Project #3 for the "No Blooms At All" Stamp Camp next week. (That title means we won't be using ANY flowers because the next couple of months will be spring cards with lots and lots of blooms!!)

First, I used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #31 and the layout is shown at the right. Instead of the tab on the right, I used ribbon tabs. Mercy didn't use a tab on her sample either, so I thought it was OK. Also, the embellishments at the upper left were left off. Instead, I embossed three little circles about the same size as a brad. I hope you can see them in my photo. If not, click on the photo for a closer view. I also added the sentiment at the bottom. Secondly, the Ways To Use It Challenge yesterday was to use stripes. I did that too! I used markers to color the angel's hair and dress decorations, Zig-Painty gold on the halo, and 2-Way Glue Pen with Dazzling Diamonds on the wings. I popped up the main image panel and sentiment panel on Dimensionals. Thanks for visiting today!!!
  • Stamps: If The Halo Fits
  • Papers: Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Tea Party DSP
  • Ink: Black Stazon, Pretty In Pink, Zig-Painty Gold; Markers: Barely Banana, Almost Amethyst, Pretty In Pink, and Certainly Celery
  • Accessories: 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Pretty In Pink GG Ribbon, Mat Pack, Embossing Stylus, Small and Large Oval Punches, Dimensionals

No comments: